Downtown Toronto church tour
If you are pious, or just interested in architecture – here are some Toronto churches to check out.
1. St James Cathedral (65 Church St, Toronto) This is the premier and one of the largest churches in Toronto.
2. St Michael’s Cathedral (200 Church St, Toronto). Also on “church” street, this is the Roman Catholic version of St. James
3. Church of the Redeemer (162 Bloor Street West. Bay and Bloor) In the middle of the luxury shopping capital of the Canada.
4. St Andrew’s Lutheran Church (383 Jarvis St, Toronto. Carlton and Jarvis) Overlooks Allan Gardens.
5. Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church (54 Clinton St, Toronto. Little Italy, Toronto) Change things up with this cute local church.
6. Seventh-Day Adventist Churches – College St., Toronto (506 College Street, Toronto College and Bathurst)
7. College Street United Church. (452 College St, Toronto). In the middle of Little Italy.
8. Danforth Ave Churches – Danforth Church, St Barnabas Church, Holy Name Church (Danforth between Broadview and Pape). Stroll down Danforth to check out these sites.
9. Church of the Holy Trinity (Eaton Centre). Tucked away behind Eaton Centre, and peaceful place among the busy-ness