Hosting an large event? Corporate party? Wedding? Birthday bash? We’ve got you covered with our list of historic Toronto venues to throw your party at.
1. Royal Ontario Museum (100 Queens Park, Toronto). Ask them to keep the dinosaur exhibit open.
2. Casa Loma. (1 Austin Terrace, Toronto) Get married in a “castle”
3. Evergreen Brickworks. (Bayview Avenue and Pottery Road). A former brick factory turned event space/history lesson.
4. Art Gallery of Ontario (317 Dundas St W, Toronto). Have your guests browse selected galleries.
5. Liberty Grand (25 British Columbia Road Toronto). A former government building, built in 1926.
6. Eglinton Grand (400 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto). Opened on April 15, 1936, the Eglinton Grand was formerly a Theatre)
7. Former Berkeley Church (315 Queen St. East). A “church” wedding (www.berkeleyevents.com)
8. The Carlu. (444 Yonge St, 7th Floor, Toronto). The popular hall was recently restored, sits on top of College Park