The University of Toronto online campus tour
Whether your a tourist, new student or local, the University of Toronto Campus is an great walking and architectural tour.
1. Start off at Queen’s Park Station (University and College)
2. The Leslie Dan Pharmacy Building (144 College St, Toronto). Completed in 2006 it is know for its lit “egg” in the atrium, visible from the street
3. Walk over to King’s College Circle (1. King’s College, Toronto) The gates signify the entryway onto campus
4. On the right, the historic brownstone Mining Building (170 College Street; Toronto)
5. On the left, Galbraith; where the engineers gather (27 King’s College Cir, Toronto)
6. Convocation Hall (31 King’s College Circle. Toronto ). Where graduation takes place.
7. The focus point of the circle is the 150 year old + University College (15 King’s College Circle. Toronto)
8. People watch at the Gerstein Library (9 King’s College Circle. Toronto)
9. Walk through Hart House, grab a snack and exit in the back (7 Hart House Circle. Toronto )
10. Athletic Center (55 Harbord St. Toronto ). Catch varsity sports here
11. The controversial brutalist style turkey. Robarts Library (130 St George St, Toronto)
12. The new Rotman School of Management Building (105 St George St, Toronto)
13. Head south on St. George and you will find. Sid Smith. (100 St George St. Toronto )
14. Lash Miller (80 St George St. Toronto) and the chemists
15. Another engineering hangout. Bahen Centre ( 40 St George St. Toronto)
16. Koffler Center (214 College Street. Toronto) is where you buy your books. Or see the campus doctor.
17. And we’re done for now.