Allan Gardens is an urban park in Toronto that spans from Carlton to Gerrard and Jarvis to Sherbourne. The conservatory at Allan Gardens was moved from is former site at the north west corner of University and College on the grounds of the University of Toronto. The former location now houses the Leslie Dan Building.
The 5 arce site was orginally gifted to the Horticultural Society in 1858. Greenhouses on the site cover about 16k square feet.
Bordered by Carlton, Gerrard, Jarvis and Sherborune
Phone: 416 392 7288
TTC – College station, take 506 Carlton streetcar east for 2 blocks
Hours of operation
10 am – 5 pm, 365 days/year
Free admission, Wheel chair accessible